Versatility, Class & Sophistication
This incredible Gulfstream V will welcome you with the class and sophistication you expect. This jet offers an award-winning design with every amenity available through layout modification for private business meetings with partners or clients, relaxing with family and friends, dining with meals prepared in the onboard kitchen, or a restful nights’ sleep over a long flight. From an office in the sky to in-flight entertainment to comfortable beds, this jet will feel like a luxurious home away from home.
- Range over 14 hours
- Range over 6,500 NM
- Cruising speed mach .85/488 knots
- Low takeoff and landing speeds
- Short-field capability
- 14 passenger cabin configuration
- Forward and Aft lavatories
- Genesys Airshow System
Total time: 4,856 Hours
No major maintenance required for the next few years
Engines: Rolls Royce BR710
Both engines on RRCC
APU: RE – 220 on MSP
Features and Options
RVSM, 8.33 spacing, FM Immunity, Dual Honeywell NZ-2000 FMS with 6.1 Software, HUD, EVS, External Camera system, Microwave, Warming oven, Genesys Airshow System, FDR and CVR equipped, Part 135 certified.
- Beautiful fourteen (14) passenger interior with forward and aft lavatories. Full service forward galley with warming oven and microwave and TIA coffee machine.
- Forward four (4) place club with executive tables, four (4) place mid club conference table, aft four (4) place fully berthable divan opposite a two (2) place club with table.Cabin has the Genesys Airshow system with Magnastar Sat phones, office in the sky, DVD players, VHS player, and a CD player.
- External camera system can been seen on any of the many LCD screens throughout the cabin.
Same owner for last 7 years with complete logs since new.
EFIS: Honeywell SPZ 8500- Six Tube
AP: Honeywell SPZ 8500
FMS: Triple Honeywell NZ 2000
Communication: Triple Collins VHF-422C (8.33 Spacing)
Long Range Navigation: Triple Honeywell Laseref IV IRU
Navigation VHF Receivers: Dual Collins VIR-432 with FM immunity
DME: Dual Collins DME-442
ATC Transponder: Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S Diversity Transponders- Flight I.D.
Color Weather Radar: Honeywell Primus 880
Radar Altimeter: Dual Honeywell RT 300
HF Comms: Dual Collins HF-9000
Satellite Phone: Magnastar C-2000 w/Three Handsets
Digital Air Data: Dual Collins AZ-840
TCAS II: Honeywell TCAS 2000 w/Change 7.1 Software
SATCOM: Honeywell AFIS w/sat link
HUD: Honeywell 2020
GPWS: Honeywell Mark V Digital EGPWS
ELT: ARTEX 406 (406MHz)
ADF: Dual Collins ADF-462
Lightning Detection: Honeywell LSZ 860
ADS B: Yes