The FindGroup proudly presents the investment opportunity of a lifetime!
- Invest in an upcoming hotel that is approximately 75% complete in one of the world’s most sought-after premium travel destinations.
- Tourist Arrivals in the Maldives averaged 106619.76 from 2012 until 2022, reaching an all-time high of 184051.00 in December of 2022.
- The Maldives welcomed 172,536 tourists in the first month of 2023. The Ministry of Tourism revealed this in its latest weekly statistics.
What is an atoll?
- An atoll is a ring-shaped coral reef, island, or series of islets. An atoll surrounds a body of water called a lagoon. Sometimes, atolls and lagoons protect a central island.
- Channels between islets connect a lagoon to the open ocean or sea. Atolls develop with underwater volcanoes called seamounts.
What is the difference between an island and an atoll?
- When the island completely subsides beneath the water, leaving a ring of growing coral with an open lagoon in its centre. It is called an atoll. The process of atoll formation may take as long as 30,000,000 years to occur.
- The FindGroup offers a fantastic opportunity to invest in a near-complete premium hotel on its own atoll/island with ROI potential beyond your wildest expectations.
- Your once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity is just one click away. Contact our team today for more information.